As a faith community commissioned by baptism and confirmation and nourished by Eucharist, we strive to recognize the God-given dignity and unique value of every human being coupled with the rich heritage of Catholic social teachings.
Make social justice an integral part of Christian discipleship.
- Establish coordinating committee that provides leadership succession, and implementation of mission, goal and objectives.
- Educate the parish community about Catholic social teachings.
- Raise awareness of current social issues and join in the public debate when moral issues are at stake, especially those pertaining to the poor and vulnerable.
- Offer training and seminars to bring about systemic change in social structures.
- Provide opportunity for parishioners to take meaningful and effective action on local and global peace and justice efforts.
- Collaboration with other ministries to accomplish the goals of this ministry.