“…What do you want me to do for you?…” (Mark 10:51). Carry out the mission of Christ to bring healing and spiritual contentment to the hospitalized and convalescing members of the parish community by visiting and praying with and for their recovery and comfort.
Bring God’s love and compassion to residents of our neighboring hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities so that they may sustain a connectedness with their spiritual roots and faith practices.
- Establish coordinating committee to provide for representation on the commission, leadership succession, and implementation of mission, goal and objectives.
- Provide ministry training and coordination.
- Foster participation in the work of the ministry.
- Visiting and Blessing Those who Suffer
- Praying with Patients
- Bringing Holy Communion
- Reading the Gospel for Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation
- Explanation of the Readings
Resources for Caregivers